Services • Every Door Direct Mail
Driving around door to door handing out your flyer or menu is stressful, exhausting and a waste of gas. Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is hassle-free, inexpensive, and doesn’t require you to take any trips to multiple post offices or people’s homes!
When you need it done right the first time, trust the experts at Curley Direct.
What is Every Door Direct Mail?
Every Door Direct Mail is exactly what it sounds – mail that goes to every door on a given route. You can choose routes based on a radius of your location, a town, specific neighborhood or PO Boxes.
Did you know?
- U.S. Advertisers achieve a 1300% return per person on direct mail
- 80% of households read or browse their advertising mail
- Direct mail marketing response rates are up 14% while email response rates are down 57% from 2004
As certified EDDM specialists, Curley Direct will:
- Help you choose the routes you’d like to mail to
- Design your mail piece
- Print your mailer utilizing our superior digital presses
- Handle all of the paperwork and permit hassles
- Save you money on postage (as low as 14.5¢ per piece!)
- Deliver your job to the Post Office(s) for you
- Relieve any of your stress about doing a direct mail campaign
Use Every Door Direct Mail to…
- Host a neighborhood appreciation event
- Generate buzz for your new business in the surrounding area
- Get menu’s out for your restaurant in your delivery area
- Announce promotions, seasonal activities or participation in community events
- Send grand opening invitations
- Let neighbors know that you’re working in their area and offer a discount
- Publicize a new home that’s on the market locally
- …and so much more!
EDDM Packages and Pricing
You have your choice of three packages so you can choose what fits your needs; recognition, visibility or impact. Both packages include top-quality digital color printing, our full suite of mailing services, USPS Paperwork, delivery to the Post Office and postage.
Stats via printisbig.com. The USPS logo, EDDM logo and words "Every Door Direct Mail" are registered trademarks (®) of the United States Postal Service (USPS) and were used with consent from an authorized USPS representative.